Hometown: Naples, FL
Elementary School: Poinciana Elementary
Middle School: Golden Gate Middle
High School: Naples High
Undergraduate Education: B.S. Biology University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- I was a 4-year starter on the wrestling team and a member of the Honor Society.
Graduate Education: M.S. Microbiology & Cell Science University of Florida
Medical School: Penn State University College of Medicine
- When at Penn State I graduated top of my class and won the award for top
student in the class all four years in medical school.
- I was the president of my medical school class in 2004.
Orthopedic Residency Training: Duke University Medical Center
- Duke is currently ranked in the Top 5 Orthopedic hospital and training programs.
Orthopedic Fellowship: Sports medicine Fellowship w/ Dr. James Andrews
- During fellowship we cared for athletes from Auburn University, University of Alabama, Tampa Bay Rays, Washington Redskins, and numerous other professional athletes in all sports.
Orthopedic career: Virginia Beach, VA 2013-1017 – active-duty Navy
- I served as the head physician for Navy SEAL Teams 2 & 4. (I was not a SEAL, I was their team physician.)
- The DoD appointed me the head team physician for the US Military Olympic Team from 2015-2017.
- As a professor to Orthopedic surgeons in training, I won the teacher of the year award in 2017.
- I was co-head team physician Old Dominion University Wrestling Team 2013-2017.